Hardware and software requirements
The following items are needed to be able to run OpenInfobutton
- OS: Windows or Linux
- Web application server: Tomcat 7 (or greater)
- Relational database: MySQL 5.5 or above
- Node and NPM (most recent version supported by your environment)
- Hardware: minimum requirements to run MySQL and Tomcat 7. Our demo server at the Univ of Utah runs on Linux, MySQL 5, and Tomcat 7 with 4 Gb RAM and uses 5 Gb disk space. More resources may be needed for production-level environments.
Make sure the requirements above are met before attempting to install OpenInfobutton. Installation instructions are available at the project's GitHub repository.
- LITE users guide (Infobutton Manager and Infobutton Responder tailoring/configuration tool)